In her spare time Malissa enjoys sport, music and being outdoors. Malissa also has and continues to volunteer for a range of organisations including the cancer council and the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast.
Malissa prides herself on being a caring, respectable and empathetic nurse and is enthusiastic about delivering great health care.
Malissa can be contacted at [email protected] or simply ask for her at reception.
- Practice Nurse at The Bright Side Clinic since January 2017
- Registered Nurse – Bachelor of Nursing 2015
- Accredited Nurse Immuniser – Australian College of Nursing 2017
- Wound Management – Australian College of Nursing 2019
- Bachelor of Midwifery – pending